Ancora non è stato annunciato ma si sà… il prossimo call of duty sarà Black Ops 2.
Nuove indescrizioni leaked sul multiplayer sono trapelate questi giorni. A seguire la lista:
Leaked Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Information:
– Escort, a new game mode
> Similar to Search and Destroy however a live player must be escorted to one of three areas (or two depending on the map) without being killed.
>The match will have rounds, consisting of one life only.
– Drop Zone and Kill Confirmed will return
– Team Defender and Infected will not return
– Will follow from Modern Warfare 3’s system
– Larger emphasis on objectives
> A bomb plant is worth 2 points
> A neutral flag is worth 1, however an enemy flag is worth 2
> A flag assist capture is worth 1, a capture is worth 2
– The Specialist Pointstreak has be modified
> 2 kills now gets you 1 perk
> The 4th kill gets you 2 more perks
> The 6th kill gets you 3 more perks
> The 8th Kill gets you 4 more perks
> You do not get every perk when you reach 8 kills
> Perks only become “Pro” when you have them Pro
– RC XD will not return
– Heat vision
> Is a new Pointstreak reward
> When you get the required points, you can activate this Pointstreak and your player pulls out a scope and attaches it to your weapon.
> This scopes main advantage is it’s ability to detect enemies through most walls.
> Note, the scope can only be attached to primaries not including shotguns
– Item Packages
> Requires 5 points
> Fall along side care packages and air drop traps.
> Features a list of package items only
> Including ammo, mini gun, grenade launcher, rocket launcher, and body armor
– There will be 15 prestiges
– There will be 50 ranks
– Every two prestiges there is a 5 rank increase
– The final prestige has 90 levels
– ELITE is being fully incorporated into Black Ops 2
– Combat record has been modified and re-named as ELITE Stats
– There will be a specific lobby for clan matches (new way of leveling clans)
– Clan Tournaments can now be implemented
– No MOAB or Nuke
– No last stand
– No death streaks
– No flame thrower attachment
– Map design and size will be following Black Ops not Modern Warfare 3
– Improved sniper rifle usage.
– No aim assist for any sniper rifle.
– Less sway
– No longer just perk 1 chooses the players appearance
– Appearance is a combination of all perks and type of Pointstreak being used.
– Larger emphasis on hardcore than ever before
– No grenade launchers
– Only vehicle guided rocket launchers permitted
– Respawn timings decreased (for most modes)
– 1 bullet in the foot will no longer kill a person, a head or chest shot is usually required.
– A person will now bleed out if severely injured.
Perk System 2.0
– The Perk Pro system has been upgraded
– There is now 2 options a perk can advance to.
– Both require different challenges to unlock
– Once the desired Pro version is unlocked, the player can select that as their “Perk Pro”.
– Once selected, the only way to choose the other option is by entering prestige mode.
– For example Perk slot 1 has the perk called Speed
– Speed – Reduces the time taken to aim down the sight
> Pro I – Swaps weapons faster
> Pro II – Throws equipment faster
– Will be returning with vast improvements.
– Difficulty is no longer based on how long the bots take to start shooting.
– Bots now have an advance AI system
– Similar to the behavior seen in the MW3 Spec Ops survival